First Time User Experience Feature Offers the possibility to present a welcome screen when the user opens the application for the first time. It is a very effective way to engage with users, guide them on how the application works, and lead them to perform an action.
iOS and Android
Install the First Time User Experience screen plugin to your versions and build.
On the layout, Add the First Time User Experience Screen
You can pull up to 5 screens that will create your first time experience. The screens can be webview screens or general content screen. Modify the wanted behavior under “show sequence”:
You can choose between the following options:
- Show sequence once - Will show the first time user experience only the first time the user opens the app.
- Show sequence once until complete - Will show the first time user experience till the user sees all the screens in the sequence.
- Show sequence every time - Will show the sequence every time the user opens the app (Good for testing purposes).
Screen flow blocker means that the screen you have selected cannot be dismissed. The user will have to continue to the next screen in the flow.
You have the ability to open the screen with the following buttons (can be toggled off):
- Sign in - dismiss the screen.
- Back - go to previous screen.
- Close - close the screen.
Add the First Time User Experience screen as a pre-hook to the app’s home screen.